Welcome to the Premier Family
Our goal at Premier Orthodontics & Dental Specialists is to provide you with the highest level of orthodontic care in Elmhurst, Downers Grove, and the surrounding areas.
Your First Visit
Your smile is forever, and we want to make sure you receive the best orthodontic care and help you make it affordable. You‘ll be in safe hands, treated by friendly staff and an experienced and knowledgeable, board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Corina Radu, a former U.S. Army trusted orthodontic contractor.
Her specialty is creating beautiful smiles while addressing other individual issues such as growth and development, periodontal health, facial balance, jaw surgery, breathing, and sleep disorders.
Your first free consultation at Premier Orthodontics & Dental Specialists will allow you to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your first free consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Perform a complete oral exam with a panoramic X-ray to determine whether treatment is necessary
- If treatment is indicated, Dr. Radu may recommend gathering orthodontic records may be recommended
- The records consist of a scanned study model, X-rays, and photos, which ensure that you receive the proper individualized treatment plan
Other Helpful Info
Since our fees are so competitive, most patients prefer to start orthodontic treatment on the same day.
Occasionally, surgery may be performed on the same day as the consultation. However, we recommend that any oral surgical procedures for children, patients with complex medical conditions or special needs, and patients who will undergo IV sedation or general anesthesia, include a separate consultation scheduled prior to the procedure itself.
Please assist us at the time of your first visit to our office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip (if you have one), health history, and registration forms are filled on-on line or downloaded from our website
- Any X-rays from your referring dentist (if given), including any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- A current list of medications you are taking (for example, heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- Your current dental insurance card, if you are insured
Please arrive about ten minutes prior to your consultation so we can verify any information. A parent or guardian must accompany patients under 18 to this consultation appointment.
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all the information you need to determine which treatment is right for you. Please contact our office in Elmhurst or Downers Grove to schedule your first free initial consultation.